If you have EVER attended school in Gulf County (including Pre-K) you are a Returning Student.
Do Not Complete New Student Enrollment if you have EVER attended School (including Pre-K) in Gulf County.
- Florida Immunization -Form 680 from the Health Department.
- Birth Certificate -Available from the Health Department.
- Doctors Physical -dated within 1 year of registration. Can be provided with in 30 days.
- Social Security Card -Voluntary but helpful. It will NOT be used for the purpose of immigration enforcement.
- Photo ID -Government Issued.
- Proof of Residency -utility bill, a bank statement, a rent receipt, an insurance policy statement.
- Legal Custody Documentation -if you are not the Birth Parents.
We prefer documents in pdf and jpg format.
Upload Documents at Anytime during the registration process with our Save and Continue Later feature.
To learn more about student enrollment, call the Guidance Office for assistance.