The Gulf School District shall provide a safe, nurturing environment and a comprehensive curriculum that meets the needs of all learners.
- A safe and caring environment is essential for learning and the well being of all individuals.
- Individuals and organizations are accountable for their behaviors and actions.
- High expectations and challenging standards promote continuous improvement and high achievement.
- Community involvement and teamwork are critical to a high quality educational system.
- Respect for individual diversity and ideas is essential.
- High quality education demands innovation and risk.
- All decision-making must be child-centered.
- The balance of academics and extracurricular activities is essential for a well-rounded education.
- Students require discipline and direction in order to be successful learners.
- The practice of sound fiscal management is essential to the stability of the system.
- All students can learn when provided instruction commensurate with their individual talents and learning styles.